Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Mu
Date posted 28 March 20192019-04-01 2019-05-27 automotive Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 650000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Our client - WOFE automotive supplier in Suzhou area, is hiring this position - Plant Manager, who will take charge of factory operations, leading all manufacture-related functions, except Quality and engineering, within the production site.
- continuously monitor to ensure that plans are adhered to. responsible for implementing corrective measures if nominal/actual deviations occur
- plan and implement new working methods in production, and continuously adjust and improve structural and process organisation consistent with the plant’s own production system, with the aim of promoting teamwork and improving factory performance
- lead, promote and motivate staff on site and implement all personnel measures within the position’s field of responsibility, in agreement with personnel
- supervise and safeguard cooperation and proactive exchange of information between the plants and the central functions of the parent company, other associate factories, customers and suppliers
- collaborate cross-site optimisation projects and the realisation of best practice models
- implement all measures necessary to fulfil health and safety requirements and environmental protection regulations
- at least ten-year experience of production or operation management in automotive industries;
- has proficient knowledge on operation excellence optimisation;
- quick-responding, good communicator, strong on-site management skills;
- bachelor degree or above, and majored in engineering or related.
About the Client:
Our client is a global automotive supplier, and specialised in power train category in automotive industry. it has set up its business in China for over 10 years, and developed localised engineering capability.