SVP (Senior Vice President) automotive electronics
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Mu
Date posted 22 April 20192019-04-22 2019-06-21 automotive Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 2000000 3001000 3001000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
We are looking for candidates from automotive industry - background of automotive electronics is preferred. If you have executive management experience at large-scale automotive manufacture site, and pursue entrepreneurship in your career path, please don't hesitate to apply.
- represent the company both within the corporate organisation and externally, to customers, public authorities, and associations, to pursue and safeguard specific company interests
- draw up annual budget and resource plans, responsible for their realisation
- continuously monitor to ensure that plans are adhered to. responsible for implementing corrective measures if nominal/actual deviations occur
- coordinate new product launches taking quality, quantity and deadline into account. immediately implement corrective measures, identify and monitor deviations from planning and implement necessary remedial actions
- plan and implement new working methods in production, and continuously adjust and improve structural and process organisation consistent with the plant’s own production system, with the aim of promoting teamwork and improving factory performance
- lead, promote and motivate staff on site and implement all personnel measures within the position’s field of responsibility, in agreement with personnel
- supervise and safeguard cooperation and proactive exchange of information between the plants and the central functions of the parent company, other associate factories, customers and suppliers
- collaborate cross-site optimisation projects and the realisation of best practice models
- implement all measures necessary to fulfil health and safety requirements and environmental protection regulations
- currently acting as GM and GM above roles at automotive brands, background of automotive electronics is preferred.
- good knowledge of the Chinese automotive markets with focus on automotive electronics. the candidate should already hold a responsible over-all management function, should head a manufacturing division or be a manager with appropriate responsibility for company operation.
- as a complement to the candidate’s technical knowledge, extensive business know-how is required.
- a good communicator with a dynamic entrepreneurial personality
- convincing presentation and appearance
- an exemplary and integrating leader, a distinctive motivating force
- a great deal of emotional competence when interacting with staff at all levels
- team-oriented with a clear, direct managerial style
- strong emotional competence in the interaction with employees on all levels
- capable of thinking and acting in a customer-oriented manner and of negotiating for and representing the company well - a very strong analytical thinker
- able to make decisions and push them through
About the Organisation:
Our client is a fast-growing solution provider of smart driving towards future mobility.