Director/Sr. Director - MSAT (Manufacturing Science and Technol
Location Wuxi ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Mu
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 engineering Wuxi Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 900000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
For a leading Chinese pharmaceutics provider with remarkable business expansion, we are hiring Director/Sr. Director – MSAT, who will lead a team to all activities in manufacturing Science and Technology.
About this client:
This company is a leading Chinese pharmaceutics provider with remarkable business expansion. It provides a comprehensive, integrated and highly customizable range of services for the discovery, development and manufacturing of pharmaceutics products.
Tasks: This position is in the Global Drug Product Manufacturing. The successful candidate will be leading a team to all activities in manufacturing Science and Technology, including:
• technology transfer,
• process validation,
• Process and quality improvement,
• deviation, CAPA,
• change control management and Laboratory management,
• customer communication (80% from western countries) and relevant project management.
requirements: The successful candidate is expected to have working experience in cGMP Manufacturing , Drug Product development, Drug Product MFG, Process Engineering & Validation, ) and CMC Management, etc.
• Required specialized skills include a deep conceptual understanding of Pharmaceutical tech transfer, drug formulation, lyophilization, drug delivery and a thorough knowledge of small- and large-scale processing equipment, and cGMP.
• The successful candidate should possess good problem-solving abilities and organisational and documentation skills with a strong focus on details and results.
• The successful candidate should be self-motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
• This individual should be a strong team leader and have excellent written and oral presentation skills.
• Fluency in English writing and speaking is must.
• The position requires leadership skills for direct reports as well as cross-functional teams.
• Minimum a degree in the area of Pharmaceutical Science, Pharmacy, biochemistry, Engineering or related science areas. Ph.D. is preferred.
• Overseas education and working experience are preferred.