Managing Director China
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Mike Mu
Date posted 10 January 2023suzhou mining-engineering-operations/manufacturing 2023-01-12 2023-03-11 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
for a industry leader of industrial solution, we are hing Managing Director China in charge of full P&L of its business in China. Candidates must have both work experience and educational background in Europe or U.S.
- Full P&L responsibility for China, reports to President of APAC
- Defining and executing Strategy of China, taking market leader position in its markets with continuous sales & EBIT growth
- Structuring and supervising the full organization includes Sale, Marketing, Product Development, Technical, Finance, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Supply chain, and HR of China, and driving continuous improvements ensure the achievement of the P&L
- Defining business strategies in China
- Leading the China Organization to build up strong and capable teams with good team spirits and developing proper company culture
- Leading new business acquisition, setting up business plan and ensure healthy business expansions, and ensuring healthy business relationship with customers from multiple industries, which include but are not limited to Green Energy, Automotive , Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Micro Electronic, Cosmetics, e-Mobility, etc.
- Must have both work experience and educational background in Europe or U.S.
- Mature regional P&L business leader with solid work experience of similar positions and proven track records
- Successful career history with ambitious entrepreneurship and business expanding methodology; Strong business analytical skills and business acumen, flexible and agile. Comprehensive understanding of customers, markets, and business and regulatory environments
- Solid work experience of managerial positions in “Business to Business” sectors, for example Automotive , Life Science, EE, machinery, etc.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles include finance, strategic planning, business development, manufacture operations, supply chain management and human resources
- Europeans with work history in China are preferred, open to gender and age
- Commitment to long-term stability in China
- Fluency in English language