Project Manager--Amazing Global Firm
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 12 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting opportunity in one of the best international firm based in Guangdong, China.
Cost Coverage Management
· Labour, Material, Tooling/Fixture/Equipment
· Main contact window for project specific.
· Develop a high quality relationship with the Client from project conception to sustaining production.
Schedule & Reports
· Drive Project(s) to meet defined Milestones.
Build Management & Project Phase Supervision
· Verify Build Matrix with client and communicate timely to the Functional team.
· Work with project teams to avoid and solve conflicts. Assure team recognition on achievement, and post mortem activities.
· 6+years of experience in Consumer Electronics Industry with a proven track record of career advancement and stable work history.
· Bachelor's degree.
· Fluent in English is a must
· Demonstrated leadership experience in a cross-functional, matrix team environment