Salary CNY240000 - CNY360000 per annum
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 10 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting PM role based in Guangdong area in one of the global companies in ODM industry.
- Work in a global team across. Program Manager must be able to communicate effectively international counterparts creative usage of documentation, presentation, conference meetings, and/or any other tools as needed. This individual must be willing to adapt to flexible work hours in order to stay in contact with colleagues in different time zones.
- Review and analyse business case provided by Global Product Manager
- Bridge communication between business team and execution team
- Create, develop and manage program schedule, resource plan, NRE budget, and product cost targets
- Deliver programs ON-TIME, ON-BUDGET, and ON-SPEC (3 ONs)
- Set 3 ON expectations to cross-functional project team members and measure their performance throughout the project
- Ensure products comply with my client company’s internal quality standard as well as required regulatory standards, such as CE, UL/IEC, FCC…etc.
- Identify risks and create contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required
- Report program status to Director of Product Development and US based Business Unit lead
- Participate in process and business work-flow improvements in product life cycle, cost-downs and internal division processes
- Advanced English speaking & writing
- 6+ years experience in consumer electronic product development required
- 4+ years experience in project and program management experience required
- Strong program level business assessment experience
- Ability to develop program plans with concentration on meeting product performance, development of budgets and schedule goals
- Ability to negotiate program and product trade-offs
- Ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix management environment
- Understanding of program requirements involving internal and external customers and the ability to communicate these to multiple tiered audiences