NPI Manager (hand tools)
Salary CNY600000 - CNY800000 per annum
Consultant Zoe SHI
Date posted 11 September 2018 2018-09-112018-11-10 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
* Leading NPI project team representing operation function; be accountable for operation deliverables, reports into Engineering Director, Ops.
- Leading NPI project team representing operation function; be accountable for operation deliverable, reports into Engineering Director, Ops.
- Define and clarify the operation deliverable requirements, be responsible of work breakdown structure (WBS) into work package or task level, draft the schedule in ops and get agreement with multiple ops functions.
- Track and monitor ops deliverable according to plan, communicate and/or escapade towards project team and stakeholders.
- Coordinate cross function team in ops such as planning, production, process engineering, quality, procurement etc. represent as single contact of window of ops towards NPD project team.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Accountable for the NPI department including budgeting, resource, staffing, performance management etc.
- Manage the risk within NPI, handle change control within ops. Escalate to management whenever there is high risk affecting project execution
- Establish and maintain team strength through proper staffing
- Seek continuous improvement and cost saving ideas/opportunities
- People management and functional competence build up
- Determination in decision making, flexibility and independence.
- Strong leadership with high influence skill.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Customer oriented a team player with pro-active and can-do attitude.
- Result driven and inclusive.
- Bachelor degree above in engineering or equivalent. PMP certification is a plus.
- 8 years direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
About the Company
Its revenue size globally is US$1.6b, about 8,800 employees, and its operations are located over 30 countries around the world.