Account Program Manager
Consultant Kelly Chen
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 engineering No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a multi-national company hiring an Account Program Manager based in Guangdong area.
- Account Program Manager must be able to communicate effectively international counterparts creative usage of documentation, presentation, conference meetings, and/or any other tools as needed.
- Bridge communication between headquarter and suppliers
- Create, develop and manage program schedule, resource plan, NRE budget, and product cost targets
- Deliver programs ON-TIME, ON-BUDGET, and ON-SPEC (3 ONs)
- Set 3 ON expectations to cross-functional project team members and measure their performance throughout the project
- Ensure products comply internal quality standard as well as required regulatory standards, such as CE, UL/IEC, FCC…etc.
- Identify risks and create contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required
- Participate in process and business work-flow improvements in product life cycle, cost-downs and internal division processes
- Advanced English speaking & writing
- Finance, business management, engineering or related product design degree
- Ability to develop program plans with concentration on meeting product performance, development of budgets and schedule goals
- Ability to negotiate program and product trade-offs
- Ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary teams in a matrix management environment
About the organisation:
This is a multi-national company.