Head of Project Management
Consultant Haikuo Weng
Date posted 20 November 2018 2018-11-202019-01-19 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This is an global Chemical company, China headquarter based in Shanghai. The role will take charge of both project management team and Instrumentation Control Team.
- Ensures that design, engineering, construction and commissioning are properly carried out and documented with respect to the contractual obligations and all required design standards
- Responsible for contract / PO review and appropriate order risk management.
- Responsible for project coordination (locally) in co-operation with other sites and functions.
- Responsible for monthly project reporting.
- Allocates and coordinates the local Project Management and I&C resources acc. to the business needs.
- Ensures Project Management and I&C teams build and maintain reliable customer relationships during and after the execution of projects.
- “Drives” and continuously develops / improves the Project Management and I&C processes and tools pro-actively.
- University degree in mechanical or process engineering
- Minimum of 5 years experience of engineering disciplines in plant/systems engineering sector . Minimum of 3 years experience as Project Manager for chemical plants / systems
- Knowledge on Engineering/Design of process equipment, Contract Management (T&C negotiations), Claims Management, Risk Management, Reporting - Scheduling
- Knowledge on Plant Construction & Commissioning needs - Logistics (regulations, export control, Incoterms, packing, etc.)