Construction Project Management - Manager
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 19 December 2018 2018-12-192019-02-17 fmcg Shanghai CN CNY 500000 700000 700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
Ensure operationally upstream and downstream is process compliance and in accordance with company's Governance, Policy and Procedures.
- Assist APAC Real Estate Director managing all construction/fit-out projects across APAC Zone and roll out the new concept of workplace.
- Develop and maintain the working relationship with country/entity stakeholders, project teams and other internal stakeholders.
- Manage and guide the service providers on all projects and ensure consistency of governance and delivery standards
- Develop the business case and manage the budget of all projects
- Ensure lessons learned and success factors are both captured and integrated back to process and develop continuous improvement
- Strong knowledge and connectivity to the real estate market to leverage best practice and provide innovative ideas.
- Coordinate closely with key internal stakeholders across the countries including Purchasing/Sourcing, IT, HR, Legal, Finance, EHS etc. on project plan, budgets, approval, contracts etc.
- Degree in real estate or relevant
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in similar role with APAC experience. Ideally at least 2 year experience independently running and successfully delivering complex and multi-location projects across the APAC Zone.
- Strong industry market knowledge and experience across APAC
- Good understanding of financials and ability to demonstrate business plan
- Flexible, resilience and strong communication skills in multicultural environment
- Experience in real estate transaction is a plus
About the Company:
World Leading cosmetics group with APAC center in Shanghai.