Consultant Zoey Bai
Date posted 29 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-28 automotive 苏州 Anhui CN CNY 35000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
We are looking for an experienced program manager who are willing to take up more challenges and responsibilities and able to handle complicated situations.
- Executing the project from PSU to PR
- Communication and align with customers during execution of project management
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Controlling and Closing of the project
- Develop and maintain the Project-plan
- Lead and manage the execution of the project and request appropriate team-members
- risk Management
- Change management, in particular escalation of significant scope change and specification change requests to the principal
- Fully responsible for project timing, specification (quality) and cost within the boundaries of the agreed assignment
- Achieve the agreed deliverables
- Communication management, including regular updates to the Principal, the project team and other key stakeholders. Spokesman for the project
- Take corrective action in case of conflicts and/or escalate issues to the appropriate responsible managers.
- Report project status to the principal with regular intervals. This should include analysis of key issues (incl. critical path and bottlenecks) and an assessment of the likelihood of project success as well as key risks. It should include all relevant recommendations and requests to the principal needed to resolve the key issues
- Responsible to align project activities with all stakeholders
- Responsible for managing the project budget
- Master degree or experienced bachelor on engineering, prefer LCD module or touch/display module development for mobile phone or automotive applications.
- PMP or other project management certificate preferred.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English is imperative
- Strong communication skills and negotiation skills towards suppliers and customers with focus on co-development (towards customers).
- Result driven never accepting failure
- Able to withstand pressure.
- Prepared to adjust working time in order to keep the planning as committed towards the internal and external customer.
- Strong capability project team management