Quality Manager-Consumer Durables
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 04 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting Quality Manager role based in Guangdong in consumer goods industry.
- Analyse historical data to build quality improvement initiatives and drive quality strategies across the network.
- Manage defects and ensure implementation of controls to minimise losses.
- Improve quality system
- Monitor and report on Quality metrics and own Quality Team Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly Reviews Reports.
- Partner with Operations, HR and Training to ensure Auditors are constantly evolving, learning and improving.
- Provide meaningful and valuable write ups and program reports.
- Embrace constant change with flexibility and good grace which demands strong deliverables.
- You will have a strong solutions focus and be comfortable working in an environment
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical engineering
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced in using quality mindset to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.