APAC Quality Director
Consultant Sean Li
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is a newly created senior position that is critical to the business. This role will cover all plant and product quality across APAC manufacturing sites.
- Responsible for all quality issues within the company and able to set up QMS structure to ensure food safety and company qualification. Work closely with the plants to improve quality programs.
- Responsible for the market survey and consumer complaints. Work closely with sales and marketing teams.
- Confirm & improve Environmental contamination ratio
- Confirm & improve Foreign bodies ratio, Hygiene Good practices & cleaning Plans Optimisation
- Review quality product files. Set Product target specifications
- Implement Process management: Product file updating, systemic analysis, key parameters monitoring
- Quality Assurance system management
- Legal certification: Ensure that all plant comply and exceed local regulations
- Extend ISO 22 001 to all plants and warehouses in Asia
- Degree in food industry, pharmacy or other relevant majors, minimum 10 years experience.
- Strong experience in a manufacturing environment with also good exposure in working with sales and marketing teams.
- Experience in the food or beverage industry is a must.
- Fluency in English and Mandarin