Quality System Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY400000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Leo Li
Date posted 18 October 2018 2018-10-182018-12-17 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
This Europe company is dedicated in develop auto components in automotive industry. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.
- responsible for reviewing the BOS & referenced documentation and link applicable standard clauses confirming conformance
- responsible for defining the global audit program, and ensure its effective execution globally, including the audit & action management module
- responsible for facilitation of the customer and 3rd party audits, by completing self-assessments, agendas, pre-auditing, reporting and follow-up
- responsible for supplier qualification & continual capability development and initial PPAP
- monitor compliance with regulatory requirements and enhance EHS and CSR awareness
Request a background in automotive Tier 2 company and mechanical product experience.
- functional experience - use bullet points to briefly describe the top 3-5 necessary functional and industrial experience:
- prudent in the automotive quality and EHS requirements and capable of auditing and coaching within these fields
- high ability to understand complex processes and lead business process re-engineering & continuous improvements.
- strong in building and maintaining customer & 3rd party relation.
- personal attributes - use bullets to describe:
- ambitious, organized, objective, professional, responsible.
- leadership skills - only applicable if people leadership:
- team player, good listener, strong communicator, independent, trustworthy.
- education/licenses/certifications - list necessary educational background :
- bachelor's degree
- o managerial foundation
- o certified auditor for; IATF 16949, applicable VDA and CQI standards, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- other - list other relevant criteria such as it competencies, mobility/traveling, physical skills (e.g. Standing, lifting, bending)
- MS office & QSYS
- familiar with the AIAG core tools and customer requirements
- mobility required when traveling for supplier audits and global internal auditing assignments
- flexible in working time when required.