Senior Quality Manager - Auto Parts
Salary CNY400000 - CNY550000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 22 November 2018 2018-11-222019-01-21 automotive No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A well known company is looking for a Quality Manager for Auto Parts in Shenzhen.
- Develop and implement quality systems to meet Goals & Objectives established by the business unit and company.
- Manage IQC, IPQC, OQC and SQA of machine shop in mainland China.
- Define Process Capabilities for all operations and implement improvement plans where necessary and controls to maintain identified capabilities.
- Define, establish, and ensure successful ISO Certification for business unit.
- Work with New Product Teams, Reliability and Engineering department to ensure that all products meet internal quality standards.
- • Work with other departments to continuously drive and improve the quality related processes at suppliers and internal manufacturing locations.
- Ensure Quality data is collected for all required metrics, reports, scorecards and communicate overall Quality performance to senior management.
- The position is stationed at Houjie factory in DongGuan, PRC but may require travel to supplier manufacturing locations throughout China and possibly Customer visits oversea.
- Define and optimize Quality Organization
- Work closely with the global business counterparts for new products development and transfers.
- Work closely with Gemba Kaizen team in order to have lower cost manufacturing by having lower scrap, higher efficiency with respect to the professional machine shop.
- Prepare annual department budgets and create reporting system to track variance.
- Disposition non-conforming material and product as part of MRB process.
- Maintain database of required quality documentation.
- Manage data acquisition systems and effectively report Quality performance to all levels of the company.
- Customer return. Ensure quick and effective customer complaint investigation and Corrective Action feedback with full cooperation with customer complaint group.
- Responsible for implementation of Quality Plans for new and existing products.
- Ensure departments are adequately staffed and trained with skills needed to perform required functions.
- Work closely with Production Management to meet delivery schedules and production goals, while actively maintaining the expected level of quality.
- Ensure inter-departmental cooperation and maintain effective and efficient communications.
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or Science.
- At least eight years in Quality field with minimum 5 years in a Managerial position. Past working experience in Machine Shop environment. Motor Manufacturing experience a plus.
- High-level knowledge of ISO 9000, QS 9000, ISO 14001 & family standards.
- Strong Project Management skills.
- Proven skills using Statistical analysis tools (eg. SPC, Cpk, DOE, PFMEA etc)
- Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese, written and spoken.
- Experience with Process improvement techniques (6 sigma, Kaizen etc.)
- Strong PC skills required, including word processing and spreadsheets.
- Good team player with positive approach.
- Good communication and systematic problem solving skills.
- Confidence and conviction to maintain the highest safety and quality standards while under pressure to meet shipment dates.
About the company:
It is a well known company in Shenzhen.