APAC Quality Director - Tier 1 Auto Supplier
Salary CNY1200000 - CNY1500000 per annum
Consultant Karen Chen
Date posted 18 December 2018 2018-12-18automotive No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters
This role will oversee end to end quality on existing and new product/process activities for China/Japan/Australia/India.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- responsible for planning, developing, and implementing standards, policies, and procedures
- manage and mentor quality resources
- monitor and report internal and external quality progress
- solve and escalate compliance issues to management
- develop AP Six Sigma and reliability strategy and link to global RSW program
- manage Six Sigma, Reliability and Warranty programs. Conduct trainings on DFSS, DMAIC, Shainin, 8D, RGP, MCQE, Warranty, Lean and PIE
- provide coaching and drive timely completion of black belt, green belt, reliability projects
Key Job Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or related field
- minimum 10 years of relevant experience (Quality, reliability, warranty, Six Sigma)
- experience in automotive components with knowledge of engineering, manufacturing, assembly and aftermarket processes
- in-depth knowledge of company, industry, and governmental regulations affecting product quality.
- highly developed analytical skills and demonstrated ability to drive improvement initiatives on time
- experience at developing and updating six sigma training materials
About this company:
Headquartered in U.S, this is a global leading tier 1 Automotive supplier with plants across APAC.