Salary CNY250000 - CNY320000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Leo Li
Date posted 11 January 2019 2019-01-112019-03-12 manufacturing-and-production Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 250000 320000 320000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
This Italian company is dedicated in develop engine and chassis components in automotive industry. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.
As a Quality Manager, you will be fully responsible for the quality team development in the plant. You will also need to focus on developing new suppliers and improving the quality system.
- manage the development, implementation, and maintenance of the quality management system, setting the proper processes and procedures in compliance with the applicable standards, laws and regulations at both national and international level.
- define local quality processes and procedures in line with external standards, market needs and processes for quality assurance. monitor their application and report results to operations director.
- develop quality assurance plans by directing risk analyses, identifying critical points of control and preventive measures. act as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality.
- direct the activities needed for identifying and resolving quality issues and for measuring and improving process and product quality.
- plan quality audits. manage the investigations of non-conforming processes and products.
- lead the ISO audit and manage the processes and procedures.
- support quality control in setting customer service standards.
- support operations for troubleshooting, technical assistance and system improvement, when required.
- support purchasing in specifying quality requirements of materials and production services with suppliers.
- bachelor degree in engineering or chemistry.
- five - eight years working experience in quality dept. within manufacturing industry or chemistry industry.
- mastering quality tools like SPC, MS,8D
- sound knowledge of the quality standards (ISO 9001, ISO TS 16949, IRIS)
- result-oriented and problem solving attitude
- good planning, organizing and analytical skills
- hands-on, conscientious and passionate
- good communication skills with both internal department and external parties
- good command of written and spoken English
- coating experience and sap experience are the plus