AP EHS Manager
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Kathleen Zhao
Date posted 21 February 2019 2019-02-212019-04-22 automotive Suzhou Shi Jiangsu CN CNY 600000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A leader with regional EHS management experience in Auto industry , passionate to engage all levels to enroll the EHS program and promote EHS culture throughout AP region.
- As a EHS Manager, you will be fully responsible for the EHS team management and development in AP wide.
- Manage an audit system to assess plant performance on legal, Corporate and continuous improvement goals.
- Train and mentor plant EHS engineers.
- Manage a team of consultants and suppliers.
- Manage regional staff personnel and budget.
- Develop the necessary systems to ensure that plant and regional leadership are engaged in implementation EHS processes.
- Manage regional remediation projects and communicate effectively with other Regional and Corporate EHS Managers.
- Lead SOC certifications to customers.
- Develop a centralized process to monitor proposed/new/modified EHS regulations.
- BS degree in environmental, chemical or related engineering
- Work Experience:3-5 years of experience in a multi-national corporation managing multi-plant operations
About the organisation:
This US company is A Leader in Intuitive Motion Control. With great clients and being well-known for their cooperate entertainment, they have won a prestigious reputation among the industry.