Salary CNY450000 - CNY600000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 13 March 2019 2019-03-132019-05-12 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 450000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Responsible for all activities associated with HSE, including but not be limited to Global HSE program implementation in China
- Global EHS management system implementation in China
- Familiar of China EHS regulations, able to identify the gaps and drive for improvement for regulatory compliance
- EHS Audit: Deliver the EHS audit to the local suppliers / tollers, M&A targets per request from global sourcing procurement or local business, to evaluate the EHS performance of third party and feedback for business decision.
- EHS Support: Provide necessary EHS support to processing sites to ensure the site EHS systems are in place and implementation of site EHS procedures.
- EHS Networking: Set up the networking with EHS professional from global, regional and local sitesto ensure regular communication and EHS sharing are in place
- EHS Strategy: Establish 5-year EHS plan as required and develop detail action plan and regular track progress of the implementation for continue improvement.
- University degree with agriculture, chemical or engineering subjects, or equivalent professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience as EHS manager in multinational company
- Fluent English in verbal and writing
- Good communication skills
- Strong leadership and influence others
- Networking and relationship building skills
- M&A EHS due diligence audit experience
About the Company:
World leading chemical company and a major producer of speciality chemicals.