Senior Quality Manager- Medical Device
Location Guangzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jim Chen
Date posted 15 April 20192019-04-15 2019-06-14 medical-and-nursing shenzhen Guangdong CN CNY 700000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A world leading MEDICAL company is currently looking for a Senior Supplier Quality Manager to manage their quality team and help to set up the quality system with their vendors. Reporting directly to the Quality Director in US, it is a wonderful opportunity to join a well established and structured company with clear career progression.
- Directs projects to ensure the manufacture of high-quality product and facilitate compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Monitors daily work operations and provides direction and guidance to employees to achieve personal, departmental, and business goals.
- Interacts with internal and external customers, by meeting regularly, responding to requests and explaining procedures.
- Interprets and executes policies that affect work processes and personnel within the assigned organisational unit.
- Monitors compliance with company policies and procedures (e.g. compliance with ISO standards, FDA, EEO and OSHA regulations etc).
- Contributes to the development and monitoring of area budgets through regular analysis of cost and spending.
- Identifies, develops and implements processes to improve department performance.
- Monitors departments activities and records to ensure compliance independent action through critical decision making.
- Provides manufacturing support by defining work assignments directed to address manufacturing process defects and implement process improvements utilizing Quality System tools.
- Directs Quality personnel to support new product development by defining projects focused on new products/process development based on coordination with management, project leaders, & design engineers.
- Leads the team in crisis management situations. Makes decisions and takes accountability, sometimes with limited information, in high-pressure time limited situations.
- 5+ years of experience in Supplier Quality Engineering Management.
- 10+ years of industry experience in one or more of the following disciplines: Quality Engineering, Process Operations, Test, Design or Product Engineering, Reliability and/or Qualification.
- Experience working in an FDA or ISO13485 regulated environment, preferably medical device or pharmaceutical, is required.
- Experience managing electronic and manual assembly in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with a multi-functional team to define requirements and suitable metrics for the performance of new products and process.
- Experienced professional with a complete understanding and wide application of principle, theories, and concepts in the field.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills; Works with JUUL Management, Consultants, and Staff to develop practical solutions to achieve regulatory compliance and support quality process improvements.
- Strong supplier quality program management skills.
- Substantial interpersonal/influencing/negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel and work at supplier locations, up to 70%
- Preferred certifications: Six Sigma (Green/Black belt), Quality Engineer and/or Quality Auditor.
About the Company:
Our client is a world leading medical company.