China Program Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 29 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The Program Manager’s primary responsibility is to support all of company's multinational Life Sciences division customer programs. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the daily and ongoing support of the existing and new customer programs within China and other countries in Asia.
- The ideal candidate identifies and applies approved analytics to transform customer’s Cold Chain temperature data gathered from various Company's instruments both conventional and real-time into a meaningful information. Then he or she uses Cold Chain expertise, Real-time cellular instrument understanding and technical writing skills to communicate, the identified or potential issues and discuss corrective actions where required.
- The Program Manager is responsible for managing the content and delivery of the customer reports, and all other required communications regarding the program using company’s well-defined process in delivering customer objectives.
- The Program Manager is responsible to develop detailed program plans, schedules and is responsible for providing account managers information and guidance to our customers. Then, follow through to manage program roll-out with internal and external customers. The Program Manager provides direction and support for program functions, considers the overall objectives, long-term goals, and establishes priorities when making decisions. The candidate in mind for this role should demonstrate that he or she can drive change and ability to use new or unique solutions in business situations.
- The selected candidate will require to interact with a number of cross-functional teams within organization including, but not limited to Technical Services, Sales, Project and Program Managers. He or she will work closely on a daily basis with the Professional Services team in the region.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, and Business and/or with any other industry recognized certifications.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of customer-facing program management role either in life science or food industry work experience. As the focus of the role is more towards the life sciences vertical, prefer an individual with a similar background.
- Previous experience in a customer facing Project/Program Management, customer service with application/program support and/or product support related positions strongly preferred. A sound understanding or experience in dealing with Real-Time Cellular technology temperature or other wireless instruments.
- Solid experience in executing projects or customer-facing programs, documenting customer facing strategic solutions, effective time management, and well-developed communication skills both verbal and written, in order to deal with internal and external customers.
- Proven ability to prioritize project/program deliverables and history of quality assurance across projects.
- Solid understanding of statistical process control and process improvement methodologies.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data, create detailed, actionable summaries based on sound statistical analysis and expert commentary. Ability to manage information, build data flow and other process diagrams.
- Knowledge and experience in creating dashboards using excel or any other third party tools such as Tableau are essential.
- Intermediary experience with desktop software installations, upgrade and application troubleshooting
- Advanced experience in using Microsoft Excel, word, and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Good knowledge of process improvement and quality management methods.
- Creativity, problem-solving skills, strong analytical skill. Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Possesses knowledge of cGMPs, FDA, EU, and OSHA regulations as they apply to the supply chain. 21 CFR part
- 11 knowledge is desirable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Travel: Up to 30% to 60% travel is required within China & Asia
About the Company:
My Client is a global Cold Chain service provider and their clients are Fortune 500 companies.