APAC Legal & Compliance Counsel
Salary CNY500000 - CNY600000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 03 July 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
The role primarily has responsibility for providing support on legal and compliance matters across APAC region.
- draft, review and negotiate various agreements, contracts and other legal documentations in China and other APAC countries as requested, typically including non-disclosure agreements, sale contracts, purchase agreements, labor related agreements, service level agreements, etc.
- implement Critical Anti-bribery and Compliance programs like Know Your Customer Review procedure, Third-Party Due Diligence procedure and agent management across APAC;
- conduct company secretarial documentation for Engineering legal entities
- across the APAC region, such as board meeting munites, appointment letters, power of attorney, etc;
- assist in monitoring of and providing legal advice and solutions to intellectual property such as trademark, trade name, industrial design, patent across the APAC Region, etc.
- assist in dealing with litigation, arbitration and other disputes settlement across the APAC Region;
- conduct other ad-hoc APAC project(s) when assigned.
- bachelor of Laws or above;
- admission to the bar/ law society in either of China, UK, US or HK;
- no less than 8 years working experience of in-house in MNCs, international law firms or China top law firms;
- strong English and Chinese language oral and written communication skills;
- strong expertise in compliance related tasks is preferred;
- IP related expertise is a plus;
- working expereicne in APAC or global business environment is a plus.
About the Company:
World leading engineering company, designs, manufactures and services highly engineered products.