Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 29 August 2018 2018-08-292018-10-28 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Responsible for all kind of sales related contracts in Greater China.
- Support the Sales team in negotiating contracts and provide legal and commercial advice.
- Ensure compliance of legal and commercial clauses with Standard conditions and legal requirements of the country concerned.
- Ensure compliance of signature and decision making authorisation.
- Monitor, analyse and implement an efficient contract management process within the company.
- Organise and carry out Contract Management training for the Sales Team.
- Liaise with Corporate HQ for proper filing and access to contracts valid and in process.
- Ad hoc assignment.
- University Bachelor or above of law degree (overseas legal study preferable)
- Chinese lawyer qualification preferred.
- 3 years or above working experience with law firms or multinational companies legal department.
- Experience and knowledge in contract consulting preferred.
- Experience and knowledge in contract management and trading business.
- Contract Consulting and/or Contract Inspection experiences preferred.
- Good communications skills, negotiation skills and clear mind.
About the Company:
World lead travel company and have office in Shanghai.