Excellence Consulting Manager - Chemical
Salary CNY900000 - CNY1100000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 900000 1100000 1100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
The aim of the Excellence Center is to support the GBUs to accelerate the value delivery of Operational Excellence initiatives (Marketing & Sales, Supply Chain, Manufacturing) and fully leverage the potential of emerging digital technologies.
The ambition of Excellence is to ensure that the Group is recognised as a market driven and customer focused company that delivers profitable growth through innovative solutions, accelerating digital use towards clients. Its mission is to maximise and deliver value creation by anticipating market evolution and optimising commercial performance.
- supporting creation of top line and bottom line impacts in GBUs through
- the deployment of mainstream Marketing & Sales excellence levers,
- the harnessing of digital Marketing & Sales in GBUs to transform business effectiveness, and the design of appropriate business models.
- developing and maintaining the training content at Group level, providing internal trainings to the different GBUs, and providing internal certification across each of the levers in the Commercial Excellence framework.
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Applied Economics, followed by a first successful experience in the commercial or marketing domain, or in project management in an industrial environment.
- Business acumen
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, including problem structuring and synthesis, able to develop a global vision.
- Project management skills with strategic issues
- Extensive experience managing large-scale change management and/or implementation projects and an understanding of the principles of performance metrics and dialogs
- Background in Chemical and Advanced Industry preferred
About the Company:
A global manufacturer and marketer of differentiated chemicals.