Procurement& Planning Specialist - Chemical
Salary CNY150000 - CNY250000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 08 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-07 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN CNY 150000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An essential partner with all of Supply Chain to achieve their goals as well as supporting Company’s customers. Responsible for daily management of agreements within SAP.
- Reviewing, understanding, developing and implements the OEM agreement plan and strategy
- Assisting in obtaining necessary information to complete the Deal Description and Approval or external contract
- Seeks to become an expert in the agreement they have responsibility for and strive to become a recognized source of advice for others
- Manages relevant master data, source lists and other information in setting up SAP for agreement execution.
- Periodically verifies execution is consistent with the content of the agreement
- Drives e-business functionality where appropriate to obtain services at lower cost and improve efficiency.
- Actively participates in team meetings within Procurement
- Bachelor degree required. A bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business
- Written and verbal communication
- Interpersonal and Networking skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Team player / consensus builder
About the Company:
A leader in specialty chemicals delivering products and solutions to markets such as electronics, water, energy.