Supply Chain Consulting Manager
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 09 June 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-06-09 2022-08-08 manufacturing-and-production Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Consult client by applying own expertise (design concept). Ensure high quality of proposals / solutions to clients. Apply professional communication skills. Act as contact interface to client for assigned project.
- Lead other consultants of assigned projects as responsible project lead, as per project needs. Define and allocate work packages to project team members
- Steer resource allocation within assigned projects. Monitor adherence to agreed deadlines, quality of deliverables and cost budgets of respective projects. Ensure adherence of project team members to company QSGU standards
- Contribute actively to company supply chain excellence by taking over special assignments (e.g. participation in internal and external expert communities). Promote and introduce cutting-edge SC knowledge to the organization
- Contribute to the development and enhancement of skills of individual consultants (training/coaching)
- Contribute to the knowledge and innovation management of the consultancy team (further development of processes, methods, frameworks/tool box)
- Represent consultancy unit in respective area of employment. Support project acquisition for consultancy team
- Degree in supply chain management / logistics, business administration or engineering
- 8-10 years professional experience with proof of several successfully managed complex projects on project management experience
- Preferably 3 years of company or Chemical industry supply chain / logistics experience
- APICS - Supply Chain Management (CPIM) or equivalent
- Lean Six Sigma - yellow belt or higher
- Specialist knowledge (confident with very complex/ challenging projects) in Supply chain management (strategy / operations / organization), planning (demand, supply, inventory), distribution
- Strong and comprehensive knowledge (confident with complex/challenging projects) in Consulting or Project management
- Process and quality management
About the Company:
Top chemical providor with 100+ sub-companies, fortune 500 company.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 07 May 2022This role would be leading and overseeing end to end supply chain operation in China from Sales and Operation planning, stock replenishment, inventory management to import logistics and domestic distribution.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 16 May 2022Looking for Sourcing Director, Hardline for a big company. Expats are welcomed.