Salary CNY300000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 20 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Under responsibility of VP Supply Chain, the business development manager detects the growth opportunities for the company and implements trade policy to ensure obtaining new contracts/clients and the development of the performance of the company.
- Conduct Chinese market study to address the potential development areas.
- Promote and represent company in different fairs, congress, events and professional business occasions to build the link between company and outside clients.
- As the major contributor to seek business opportunities & develop new clients in Chinese market to fulfill company’s service platform business development.
- Lead business proposal communication with outside clients
- Negotiate and sign contract with the lead in agreement with VP Supply
Chain & Service Platform, and with the support from Legal & F/A teams.
- Lead to develop service solution packages by working with internal teams
- Responsible for strategic client relationship development & management
- Participate the regular business meeting with clients to monitor the
operation performance and relationship maintenance
- Set up CRM system to manage client’s network, relationship and potential
- Be one of the key members of Service Platform business to contribute
future business strategy and development.
- 3-5 years of experiences in logistics industry
- Strong network in Apparel industry
- BD experience in 3PL is preferred
- Apparel industry & E-COM logistics experience is preferred
- Strong commercial sense
- Great communication skills
- Great negotiation skills
- Pro-active & self-confident
- Think out of box
- Strong knowledge on logistics & supply chain
- High selling skills
- Digital & Marketing skills