Supply Chain Solution Manager - CS
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 07 July 2022shanghai procurement-supply-chain/customer-service 2022-07-08 2022-09-05 fmcg Shanghai CN Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Take ownership of the end-to-end Supply Chain operational processes, from supply optimization until order completion with customer delivery. Drive regional standardization and simplification of these processes, while keeping consistency in communication with business stakeholders
- Be the process owner of all end-to-end Supply Chain operational processes, from supply optimization until order completion with customer delivery. Drive regional standardization and simplification of these processes, while keeping consistency in communication with business stakeholders
- Be a business partner to Greater China Customer Supply Chain major stakeholders, ie. Sales & Marketing, Finance, Information Technology, etc., to understand and align on project priorities and drive towards the company’s strategic goals
- Be involve in cross regional and/or global projects, supporting the alignment within Customer Supply Chain, Global Supply Chain and other business stakeholders
- Forms close collaboration with the Global Supply Chain functions to ensure alignment and support of the overall strategy of the company
- Extend, promote and embrace the continuous improvement and Best Practices culture in the Greater China Customer Supply Chain operations
- 7 - 10 years’ experience in supply chain management, preferably experienced in the consumer electronics or FMCG industries in international business environments
- Proven exceptional Project Management and implementation/executional skills
- Proven ability to translate business needs to an end-to-end Supply Chain solution
- Strong data driven mindset and data analytics skills utilizing tools, ie Excel and/or Tableau
- Experienced in ERP with its integrated systems, ie. Oracle, Kinaxis, etc.
- Exceptional communication, influential and stakeholder management skills, able to build strong & collaborative relationships with internal & external customers
- Must be proficient in reading, writing in English and any additional languages is a plus
About the Company:
A leading company of computer hardware technologies, the most-played PC in the world.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ShanghaiDate posted: 27 June 2022Responsible for contributing to strategy for Regional Categories.