Logistics Project Lead
Salary CNY200000 - CNY300000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 30 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This fast-developing sports/retailer company is looking for the best talents in the market to join their booming business in China. They provide great career development opportunities, international exposure, and training/ travel opportunities across Europe and the US.
- Make sure each facility is using the same SAP system and able to review accurate and up-to-date supply chain information.
- Decides, initiates and monitors required changes in the framework of projects if necessary
- Defines and coordinates the required work packages and delegates those to the accountable members of the Supply Chain Teams
- Defines and steers the Supply Chain concept of projects, the Supply Chain concept
- Monitors the scheduled project progress and performs project reviews concerning project aims, time, budget/resources, risk and quality
- Collect the requirement on outsourcing logistics service requirements and do necessary assessment
- Review the performance of all service providers periodically: e.g., Audits, Monthly reports.
- Take responsibility for setting up new and innovative services for Great China.
- You need to have at least 5 years FMCG/ retail supply chain integration/ optimization project experience and at least a Bachelor degree in preferably supply chain related field.
- Strong SAP experience
- Fluent English, preferably French/ German as a third language
- Able to travel across China, APAC, and Europe 20% of the time