Logistics Team Leader
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 12 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
To support the important export business process for my client to operate business in China mainland, HK and TW. To control the warehouse and stock management for all areas and all locations.
- Inventory Management. Make sure company stock are well controlled for all storage locations.
- Purchasing of goods from HQ.Track all import goods to make sure import goods are delivered in time.
- Release PO to HQ. goods receipt in SAP.
- Custom office issues.
- Internal goods transfer
- Payment application for 3rd party supplies in supply chain.
- Set-up SOP for stock management.
- Work closely within ternal finance/sale steam
- Reports to: Finance and Controlling Manager
- Works with: Sales team/Sales Operation/Finance/Marketing
- Have solid SAP understanding and experience with MM.
- Sound understanding of important export process for CN. Prefer for HK+TW.
- Smart, willing to learn and work under pressure.
- 5-8 years of import/export/stock management experience.
- 3-5 years of Waigaoqiao area import/export experience.