Salary CNY200000 - CNY400000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Bruce Cui
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen logistics Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international companies based in Suzhou SIP, reporting to Supply Chain Head.
In this role, you will be responsible for logistics team improvement.
- lead the logistics team to manage the external warehouse, inland and international transportation, custom declaration and import business flow and operational process at the target of legal compliance, efficiency improvement and total cost control
- lead the team to manage inland and international transportation to increase efficiency and reduce total cost
- lead the custom team to manage customs while assure process and legal compliance
- lead the import team to manage ordering and delivery from inter-companies
- improve and optimise logistics process
- develop the logistics team, bring up talent s to supply chain and sika china
- be creative and initiate value-add projects to the business
Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in chemical industry, logical thinking/ talking, professional in chemical company.
- bachelor degree or above. minimum 12 years’ working experience in management of international trade, customs management and logistics multinational companies
- leadership and people development experience
- experience of handling import / export of chemical related products. good understanding of related laws and regulations
- strong ownership and self-driven
- good inter-personal & influencing skills
- ERP and customs e-declaration system knowledge
- fluent English skills, especially reading and writing; English cet-6 required
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.