Salary CNY300000 - CNY400000 per annumFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 06 November 2018 2018-11-062019-01-05 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040
A rarely seen Customers Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international companies based in Suzhou, reporting to Head of Procurement.
- to enhance and consolidate customs management in China region, further improve sop of customs clearness and reporting, mitigate compliance risks to avoid any punishment from china customs and CIQ
- establish customs agents performance review dashboard
- monitor customs clearness process and improvement plan
- coach team members to be more professional
- establish company risk mitigation plan from customs management perspective
- use launched CMS system to identify potential problems and provide solutions
Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in a central supply chain team in an international company.
- bachelor degree in administration, commerce or any other related fields
- six to ten years’ experience in import customs management
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.