China Logistics Manager - Fast Growing E-Platform - Shenzhen
Salary CNY400000 - CNY600000 per annum + Negotiable
Location Shenzhen ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Shenzhen Shi Guangdong Shenzhen CN CNY 400000 600000 600000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
A fast-growing E-logistics company is currently looking for a China Logistics Manager for their global business. With the rapid expansion of the operational team, it is a wonderful opportunity for senior talents who have the passion and drive to become part of a fast-moving and dynamic team
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess supplier’s key performance indices and implement operational improvements across the supply-chain.
- Drive for operational excellence across the supply-chain in achieving on-time shipment execution at origin and maintaining product confidentiality, (zero loss, zero disclosure) for all shipments.
- Periodically conduct impromptu freight forwarders warehouse security audits in the drive to ensure compliance to company HSR & FSR requirements.
- Work closely with all Suppliers (OEMs and freight forwarders) to ensure company TDM & specific Standard Operation Procedure (SOP) are met.
- Conduct monthly meetings with OEMs and freight forwarders in driving for continuous operational and process improvements.
- Develop and optimise logistics networking in achieving the shortest delivery cycle-time time for inbound material movements.
- Interface closely with the Worldwide / Regional Logistics team on daily operations and update them on any logistics risk, challenges & developments within China.
- Able to travel as required on short notices to international or domestic cities to support China Logistics overall requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years proven logistics experience and with sound knowledge of customs regulations, international air & ocean inbound and outbound freight. Preference would include a wider knowledge on the different types of freight management i.e. bulk, parcel, domestic transportation and DC/Hub operation is a plus.
- Have a strong interpersonal skill and the ability to work well with the team.
- Ability to generate creative ideas and has excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Well verse with supply-chain and have good logistics networking relationship with key and reputable contributors in the freight industry.
- High-energy, positive attitude and the ability to accept and manage change in a fast-paced logistics environment
- Team player with a keen-to-learn attitude, dedicated, innovative and with good leadership quality.
- Capable of working individually or as part of a multi-task functional team to cut through ambiguity to decide and act without having the total picture and comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
About the Organisation:
Founded in 2013 with a purpose-built cloud software and data analytics platform, it is now serving more than 10,000 clients in over 100 countries, offering a full range of services, including ocean, air, truck and rail freight, drayage & cartage, warehousing, customs & compliance, financing and insurance — all informed and powered by our software platform.