Salary CNY250000 - CNY350000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 fmcg 上海市 CN CNY 250000 350000 350000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
This Logistics Manager is meant to work with importation Broker to ensure every batch of product importation can get CIQ cert on time. The person need to supervise and develop Broker performance via routine planning and review meetings. CIQ lead time accuracy as well as CIQ lead time saving would be the key expected output in this area.
- Support annual stock take and drive inventory optimization
- Set up SOPs to ensure clear roles and responsibilities between sales, operation and logistics vendors.
- Set up KPI to drive continuous improvement in supply chain operation
- Coordinate with 3rd party logistics vendors and other associated departments to import our products in China smoothly
- Track quality of imported products
- Streamline importation process and documentation requirement to make importation in an efficient way and avoid any delay
- Inventory & warehouse management
- Work with 3rd party logistics vendor to manage inventory and warehouse daily work
- Set up KPIs to monitor stock movement and accuracy
- Inventory reconciliation with 3rd party logistics vendor on a monthly basis
- Order Fulfillment
- Work with sales team to ensure maximize order fulfillment and efficient delivery
- Review and manage order fulfillment rate and lead time
- Process improvement
- University graduate, with equivalent experience in logistics related field
- At least 5 years of experience with multi-national companies in logistics, supply chain management.
- Good communication, good data analysis skill, teamwork
- Good English in oral and written
- Problem solved, result-oriented, quick response to changes and strong execution
- FMCG,VDS or pharmaceutical background is preferred
- Cross board e-commerce experience is preferred
About the Company:
A leading source of health and wellness products for decades and sets the standard in the nutritional supplement industry by demanding truth in labeling, ingredient safety and product potency, all while remaining on the cutting-edge of nutritional science.