Supply Chain GM
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 fmcg Dongguan CN CNY 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn
Hi All, I'm currently recruiting for this position. Please click on the job title below to view the Job Description and apply to it!
- Develop and implement the supply chain development strategy suitable for the development of the organisation and establish a perfect supply chain management system.
- Coordinate business requirements and manufacturing consistency, and maximise production and sales balance.
- Continuously promote the optimisation of supply chain processes, establish an interactive platform with suppliers, system customers, manufacturing and other collaborating units, improve the efficiency and timeliness of supply chain processes and establish sustainable and valuable business partnerships.
- Continuously optimise the supply chain warehousing and inventory distribution costs (including distribution network, mode of transport, transport prices), control product quality, safety measures in place
- Integrate supply chain resources, introduce advanced supply chain management technology, carry out effective supply chain cooperation projects, and improve overall supply chain service level.
- Establish an innovative, professional and efficient supply chain team; guide, develop and train professionals in supply chain management.
- More than 10 years experience in supply chain management, successfully leading national supply chain management team with excellent leadership.
- Own strategic or operational experience in the following areas:
- Demand and supply planning
- Customer Service
- Physical Logistics
- Supply Chain development
- With experience of big scale supply chain mgt in Food & Beverage of FMCG, preferred.
- Core knowledge of supply chain: Demand-supply Planning, Logistics Warehousing,Transportation Management, Customer Service, Logistics & Distribution, etc.
- Understand the industry best practices, related factors impacts and solutions of Supply Chain.
- Foster Competitive Intensity
- Inspire the Organization
- Develop & Execute Strategy
- Develop Organisational Capability
- Create an Inclusive Culture
- Embrace & Lead Change
- "End-to-end Product Supply
- "SAS Demand Pre-estimation
- Supply Chain Process Optimization
- "Ensure Distribution and Delivery
- Resource Planning and Distribution
- Talent Development
- Overall situation view, strategic thinking, result-oriented
- Strong communication in both Chinese & English