Supply Planning Supervisor
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 03 June 20192019-06-03 2019-08-02 fmcg 上海市 CN CNY 180000 250000 250000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.cn https://www.robertwalters.cn/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Supply Plannig role is designed to Contribute to tactical capacity planning based on supplier performance on agreed capacity for the company. Base at DT Shanghai office.
Supply Planner will be responsible for a variety of responsibilities as below:
- Secure operational capacities by ensuring high quality of capacity data from suppliers and by working continuously towards exceptions together with Need Planner and Supplier in a proactive manner.
- Contribute to tactical capacity planning based on supplier performance on agreed capacity
- Update and secure correct business set-up information in all relevant systems. Furthermore work with systems and reports, to proactively detect and act on possible deviations from goal.
- Prepare suppliers for best replenishment and delivery solutions by continuously maintaining & developing supplier delivery performance and sender lead-times
- Contribute to identifying best logistical offer, furthermore implement, maintain and review by having customer and total cost in mind
- Actively contribute in the planning and execution of the best set-up for range changes at supplier, constraints periods and activities
- Continuously follow-up, analyse and take action to improve supplier delivery performance and ensure goods are shipped in time from suppliers
- Secure correct availability information from supplier to Retail in such quality that it can be for the benefit of customers
- Develop and maintain suppliers’ logistic competence towards becoming responsible on their own performance through: working closely with suppliers, running Supplier Development Projects and providing them relevant trainings & working methods
- Contribute to supplier development by taking a lead from logistic perspective and engage relevant competence in and at Supplier to assess supplier logistics capability and running supplier development projects
- Knowledge of supplier capabilities, material, production flow, capacity planning and and available capacities
- Knowledge of supply chain cost drivers from raw material to customer and logistic tools such as: different replenishment methods, delivery solutions and working with lead times
- Capable to take the leadership to ensure supplier has goods ready in time and in full in order to fulfil customers’ need at lowest possible landed cost
- Able to translate the Category Plan into logistics solutions and always keep Total Cost Development in mind.
-Highly interested in understanding the reality at factory floor
-Interest and drive to find common interests and agenda, to build trust and partnership with stakeholders to reach common goals
-Capability to delivery results through involving and engaging stakeholders within and Supplier
-Capability to perform complex analysis, and draw conclusions to support the right business decisions and implementations
-Excellent English communication and coordination skills