Location Dongguan Shi
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 15 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This is an exciting role of Production director in a foreign funded company in Guangdong.
- Identifies and works to resolve production related issues;
- Decides disposition of non-conforming product. Establishes and monitors quality performance to cost budgets. Implements proper measures to continually reduce costs. Assists the production and engineering departments with investigations and resolutions of chronic or severe in-plant quality problems.
- Prepares manpower reports on weekly status.
- Works with the industrial engineering department to develop manpower levels and to adjust accordingly for re-balances and attrition.
- Monitors safety performance daily and facilitates implementation of action to improve safety performance. Proactive in identifying and addressing safety concerns before an accident occurs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial Engineering, or Business Administration from an accredited institution.
- Lean Six Sigma certified Black Belt
- English fluent in oral and written