Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst
Salary CNY200000 - CNY350000 per annum + Negociable
Location Shenzhen Shi
Consultant Jane Chu
Date posted 30 March 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A US retail group global sourcing office located in Shenzhen is looking for a Senior Strategic Sourcing Analyst to be responsible for developing and implementing supply strategies. Report directly to the Head of Sourcing Operations, this position would be a great opportunity to learn and develop in a multinational corporation and act as a critical part in global product teams.
- Responsible for developing, negotiating, implementing and maintaining competitively advantageous supply strategies and contract arrangements to improve the company’s competitiveness and enable world-class projects execution.
- Work with Global Product teams (engineering, product development, costing, quality), supported business and functional organisation to achieve goals.
- Develop strategies and lead the commercial contracting negotiations for construction subcontract categories aligning to project requirements.
- Identify and qualify new construction contractors meeting company requirements
- Develop base intelligence strategies to ensure company benefits from latest supply offering
- Develop, negotiate, implement and maintain competitively advantageous sourcing strategies.
- Develop efficient bid tabulations and lead Construction sourcing reviews with cross functional teams.
- Monitor, communicate, and respond to changing market conditions and business drivers to maximise leverage and minimise risk.
- Identify, develop and manage contractors; understand safety, commercial and capacity risks.
- Travel will be required for this position. Short & long business trips of 1 week per month periodically throughout the year. Overall travel domestic and international is expected to be over 40%.
- 8+ years of work experience in an industrial sourcing environment, preferably with 5 of those years involving engineering sourcing experience
- Ability to bring teams together to achieve targets and goals
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) technical and non-technical information, internally and externally
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Good analytic and problem solving skills
- Strong influencing, communication and facilitative skills, including cross cultures and geographies
- Financial and Business acumen
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency with the Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, One Note) and collaborative tools.
About the organisation:
It is an outdoor retail group that is dedicated to inspiring, educating and outfitting its members and the community for a lifetime of outdoor adventure and stewardship. It offers products from all of the top brands for camping, climbing, cycling, fitness, hiking, paddling, snow sports and travel, including its own line of award-winning outdoor gear and apparel.