Sourcing Operation Director
Consultant Joanne Li
Date posted 04 April 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
We are looking for a candidate who is an expert in manufacturing process management and a strongly results oriented strategic thinker capable of visionary leadership.
• Lead the sourcing & procurement activities such as prices & terms negotiation, supplier selection, benchmarking and supply market analysis in Asia Pacific to supply the best-in-class products with lowest total cost, best quality and services for all business units(BU) and regional marketing operations(RMO) globally.
• Initiate and drive regular cost improvement programmes through the cross BU synergy and sourcing for new suppliers, negotiations with current suppliers, managing supplier eco-system to the next tiers (sub-suppliers).
• Ownership on purchase spending for the related categories/business unit, which include the purchase price variances (PPV) with bridge the gap strategies.
• Act as a driver on supplier scorecard; work with cross functional teams to identify the gap and develop a clear roadmap to drive the continuous improvements
• Active participation in new product business case justification, product introduction and end-of-life plans; also provide the professional solution on supplier selection.
• Identify marketing opportunities and derive supplier / category strategy, map competitive advantages over competitor's supplier strategies, market share, strengths and weaknesses.
• Excellent management skills and a strong leadership with proven success in building and driving a growth business are is required.
• Frequent travelling is required.
• Fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese