Salary CNY200000 - CNY250000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 10 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Be responsible and accountable for overall operation activities in China in the following areas including GSRS, Facility Maintenance, SOP, transportation management optimization, operation-related supplier & procure management.
- Responsible for overall Safety,Risk&Security management in China to ensure security and safe, healthy, risk-mitigated and accident-free working environment.
- Plans and develops Safety,Risk&Security program in compliance with regional guidelines and local rules and regulations.
- Assesses and addresses potential risk and work hazards; directs the investigation of accidents and injuries.
- Promote the awareness of Safety,Risk&Security among all employees in China.
- Set up the procedures of risk monitor based on the decided policy of the company, establish the key point of risk management.
- Teach front-line business department to check and write relative risk control report, communicate key points to the supervisors from other departments.
- Defines and recommends overall facility engineering objectives to ensure smooth operations of all equipment and utility supply.
- Coordinates with DGMs and Real-Estate functions to establish and maximize allocation of resources, costs and time frames for projects including design, development and improvement for facilities’ equipment and utility supply.
- Train facility manager and supervisors.
- Analyse all the operation methodology and process and introduce updated techniques in order to improve the SOP to make daily operation more cost-effective and overall efficient, as well as to meet both client and internal requirements.
- Develop operation performance goals, ensure and develop smooth communication and information flow between transportation units and other related departments.
- Review and analyse operation and financial reports, directs improving routing and scheduling.
- Leverage national scale to negotiate rates and communicates with contract carriers for services.
- Evaluate other operation-related suppliers in terms of service quality, productivity and technology. Negotiate
- competitive prices and service contacts.
- Reviews vehicle utilization to ensure optimum usage and lower costs.
- Provide guidance and training to other less experienced co-workers.
- Bachelor degree or above from logistics/warehousing management or equivalent experience in related industry.
- 8 years in a similar business in which 3 years in a management role.
- Excellent people management skills
- Strong project & process management
- Efficient working style
- High sense of confidentiality
- Good communication skills both verbal and written in both Chinese and English.
- Willing to travel (30%)