Asia Operation Manager
Salary CNY600000 - CNY900000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 21 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Secure excellence in logistical operational performance, by leading a team of team leaders working with logistical development and transport / delivery planning.
- logistical ("flow") performance: Accountable for logistical operational performance and total cost development from end-to-end perspective as it is defined by respective set of KPIs;
- people and competence development: Leads leaders and manages Operations & Planning Team, inspires and empowers team and individuals to perform the best and continuously develop in their assignments.
- stakeholder management: Responsible for stakeholder alignment on management level within the given geographical scope. Secures effective collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- supply chain knowledge: Accountable to gather & share high level of supply chain knowledge within given scope of responsibility and utilise it effectively to secure business objectives.
- transport-related systems: Responsible to implement new systems and secure right competence development within the team.
- university degree in logistics, economics, business administration or relevant working experience
- knowledge and experience of meeting and interacting with supply chain stakeholders
- experience in developing ways of working & best biz practices
- experience in fact-based leadership approach
- excellent presentation and communication skills both in written and verbal, strong negotiation skills
- legal knowledge related to transport agreements and operational conditions
- good knowledge in building & evaluating fact-based biz cases
- project management skills
- fluency in English
About the Company:
World Leading Logistic company. Specialising in international shipping, courier services and transportation.