Supply Chain Manager
Salary CNY350000 - CNY500000 per annum
Location Hangzhou Shi
Consultant Nina Liu
Date posted 17 January 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
An exciting Supply Chain Manager job has just become available at a famous European company based in Hangzhou, Zhejiang.
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for planning, logistics and warehouse functions, delivering high performance for the company.
- Review, identify and implement effective controls, processes and procedures as required for the successful operation of warehouses for the efficient and timely transfers and delivery of stock to customers
- Lead and manage the Supply Chain team, develop team members and collaborate widely with your global partners
- Establish robust processes to provide a consistent material supply for production while minimising inventory and improving schedule compliance
- Improve customer delivery performance through solid material management and implementing demand segmentation / methodology
- Support the central procurement and material functions in managing suppliers and ERP system
- Drive delivery, product lead time, cost reduction and improve inventory performance
- Oversee cycle counting and physical stock takes and inventory accuracy
- Liaise with Sales and Marketing to ensure forecasts are updated and improved with off shore Demand Planners
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers
- Recruit, train, manage and motivate a team of supply chain staff.
- University Degree in related field preferred.
- Degree Qualified within Business or Operations Management.
- Detailed understanding of all aspects of inventory control
- Medical industry experience desirable
About the organisation:
This is a famous global company with good reputation on the market. They are looking for great talents in China with good career development and flexible working environment.