Senior Sourcing Manager
Consultant Haikuo Weng
Date posted 02 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Top ranking Chemical Company, currently looking for a Senior Sourcing Manager based in Shanghai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Provide input of internal Business Partners’ needs and market knowledge to Global Category Manager
- Support Global Category Manager on strategy development
- Strategy implementation & follow-up: tackle action items, deliver progress report to Global Category Manager
- Contract implementation & monitoring: manage contracts and decide on appropriate actions; inform relevant parties about negotiation results; manage supply issues and/or allocation/force situations.
- At request of Global Category Manager, align resource allocation for Local Procurement Representative with Hub Management and provide guidance to Local Procurement Representative in selected cases.
- Bachelor degree or above in chemistry, engineering, marketing, supply chain or related field. MBA degree is a plus.
- 5 years working experience in Procurement, Supply Chain, Engineering/Operations and/or Sales and Marketing.
- Solid experience in strategy development, contracts and negotiations, industrial manufacturing environment, cross functional and cross BU teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both Mandarin and English