Wind Power Sourcing Manager
Salary CNY280000 - CNY420000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 25 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen Sourcing Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international companies based in Suzhou. This role reports to Asia sourcing director.
- all custom designed (under technical drawing) components, and hydraulic parts, in terms of cost and supply chain
- develop new companies and improve the cost of those component families in China
- in cooperation with R&D and quality departments validate new suppliers in China
- negotiate purchase contracts with suppliers
- archiving year over year cost reduction targets of the wind power sector
- cooperate with our brother companies worldwide in a multicultural environment
- good understanding in forging parts, casting, machining processes and cost, heat treatments, surface treatments, etc.
- experience in purchasing custom designed casted, forged, machined parts and metal sheet parts
- experience in negotiating and tracking raw material cost
- knowledge in hydraulics and hydraulic market in china. to be an engineer is strongly advised
- good negotiation skills
- shall speak and write English fluently
- good project management skills. good control in data sheets applications (Microsoft excel)
- good understanding of ISO, EN, ASME, GB standards
- min of a bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical discipline (ex. engineering, science
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.