Raw Material Sourcing AM-Cosmetics
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 28 May 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Manage and coordinate the operational sourcing activities to support the business, innovation and performance in APAC with the focus on specific country (or countries), in line with the Group’s purchasing strategies and policies.
- Analyses business needs and challenges demand: Anticipate major evolution of needs, propose the most valuable option involving internal and external network/resources and use VA methodology as a part of the culture of need expression
- Defines plant-purchasing strategy: define the best-suited supplier portfolio (for a division or a category), input, build and/or challenge category strategies
- Optimizes costs: Capture breakthrough ideas coming from the suppliers, maximize value creation opportunities impacting P&L and Top Line and activate all levers of the value chain through the Cost Models
- Anticipates business activity and acts proactively: Input business needs for the developing the category strategy, animate the network, lead best practices and drive advocacy, ensure competitiveness and that the strategy is implemented successfully and use se breakthrough sourcing strategies to create value (P&L and Top Line)
- - Maximizes Supplier Relationships: Create a preferred customer relationship with strategic suppliers, develop strategic suppliers to sustain growth and drive improvement projects with strategic suppliers impacting P&L and Top Line contribution
- Creates value and innovates: Capture innovation opportunities form internal & external sources, lead strategic projects, manage financial cost and impact, get the buy-in, communicate with steering committee mode to the sponsors, stakeholders and be empowered to take key decisions or to escalate to stakeholders
- Negotiates with integrity: Coach and challenge teams in terms of negotiation strategy, use innovative negotiation levers.
- Operates according to internal control principles and legal rules: Develop a competitive advantage (exclusivity, group strategy, innovation, CSR, …)
- Evaluates and manages risks: Define and implement risk management policy
- Manages Performance and efficiency: Be accountable for purchasing performance, formulate functional improvements for processes and tools, formulate recommendations based of Supplier P&L analysis or Brand P&L, challenge Financial and logistics managers when purchasing is impacted by other functions and ensure data quality.
- Supports and manages stakeholders’ relationships: Communicate / manage projects /share suppliers’ information with stakeholders, influence stakeholders & drive and grow Purchasing Share of Voice among stakeholders.
- Fluent English in both writing and speaking
- Strong communication skill and good understanding on plant and business