Head of Supply Chain Management
Salary CNY500000 - CNY700000 per annum
Location Suzhou Shi
Consultant Julia Zhu
Date posted 25 June 2018No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
A rarely seen head of supply chain management role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou, reporting to General Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for overall supply chain management in the plant.
- manage plant supply chain operations (include plan, make, buy, deliver, return) to ensure reliable
- collaborate with division supply chain, plant production, engineering, QA, technology…etc. to optimise production capacity and supply chain materials utilisation
- ensure the quality, effective cost, on-time delivery and compliance of in the whole supply chain process, with coordination of global procurement team and other cross-functional team
- manage the warehouse operations including raw materials and finished goods. ensure they operate, adhere customer requirements and compliance to company policies. optimise the inventory to take a balance between production capacity and turnover
Having a bachelor degree or above is must. You ideally should be used to working in a central supply chain team in an international company.
- bachelor or above, majored in industrial engineering, supply chain, engineering or related field
- over ten years working experiences in supply chain or demand / supply planning, procurement, logistic in multinational / international company
- excellent communication skills, positive thinking and interpersonal skills.
- manufacturing background is preferred
About the organisation:
This world-renowned company has been in the industry for almost 100 years. They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.