Indirect Sourcing Manager-Logistics or Mkt
Salary CNY450000 - CNY550000 per annum
Consultant Lavency Zhu
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Look for a person who is currently going through an exciting period of growth and change, which requires a procurement professional with indirect sourcing across the digital marketing/ creative categories and ideally E- systems/ e-sourcing, OR logistics and transportation.
- 70% - Strategic Souring for-Inbound Transportation and 3PL DC operations in Greater China
Identify and define the critical capabilities needed to support NIKE’s strategic long-term vision. Think strategically and provide input in the requirement and design process.
Co-lead Internal ocean and air freight souring activities including tender, negotiation, annual price review, etc.
Lead B2B Distribution operation sourcing activities including tender, negotiation and annual GMP discussion.
Consult with cross-functional team members and GC Transport & Distribution Operation leaders to develop strategies and source services utilizing standard process, tools and templates, including E-bidding platform.
Partner with logistic leaders to deploy new transportation and 3PL DC operation capabilities, service offerings, technologies, and service providers in GC.
Utilize business and industry connections to foster best practices and promote bench marking opportunities.
Partner and align with local Supply Chain Procurement team on inputs for annual strategic planning processes.
Drive sustainable and LEAN thinking across the inbound carrier and DC Ops 3PL base, as well as advocating it across NIKE’s global supply chain.
- 20% - Drive and Develop Vendor Management:
Develop and maintain supply relationship with vendors in Inbound Transportation and DC Operation.
Lead and organize regular QBR (Quarterly Business Review) with key strategic vendors.
Work closely with procurement operations team on vendor on boarding & information management and source to pay process.
- 10% - Global Project participants and support :
Support global initiatives and new working methods implementation.
Participate in Global souring activities as key contributor.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a focus on Business and/or Engineering
- Certifications in Purchasing Management with minimum 5 -10 years of strategic sourcing experience, prefer for experience in cruise / maritime industry biz a plus
- Good working knowledge of and experience in purchasing techniques and practices, contract and commercial law; must be skilled in supplier assessment and development; contract bid evaluation; value analysis, and negotiation, supply chain analysis, economic factors and indicators
- Intermediate level proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, Word and Power Point to create reports, presentations and correspondence with emphasis on Excel in relation to general analytical work and financial analysis
- Details oriented and stable;
- A good communicator and coordinator