Sourcing Manager - Textiles &Clothes
Salary CNY350000 - CNY450000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 09 August 2018 2018-08-092018-10-08 retail No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role should identify potential cross-company sourcing synergies and run cross-company/country project teams and define sourcing strategies and establish business cases.
- Responsible for running commercial processes towards the supplier market
- Contract negotiation, including price, terms of payment etc.
- Build and strengthen strategic alliances with key international suppliers
- Optimise the total cost of supply by continuous improvements and raise the bar for supplier driven innovation
- Work closely with key stakeholders and secure supply, support price management, cost development, innovation, product development, specification improvement and growth initiatives
- Take active part in make / buy decisions – including challenging in house/JV production against external alternatives
- Create and maintain contracts with all suppliers
- Create and maintain supplier classification (in close cooperation with R&D and quality)
- Negotiate pricing and other terms for selected suppliers
- Bachelor/Master's degree or equivalent
- 4-8 years experience of sourcing, project management and team management
- A background in leadership of sourcing teams is of great advantage
- Good negotiation skills with proven experience
- People leadership
- Understanding/Experience of supplier quality assurance
About the Company:
World Leading food, personal care and home improvement retailer in Europe.