Salary CNY250000 - CNY350000 per annum
Location Suzhou ShiFULL_TIME
Consultant Tina Wang
Date posted 10 August 2018 2018-08-102018-10-09 manufacturing-and-production No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
Job Summary A rarely seen Purchase Manager role has just become available at one of the most respected international company based in Suzhou SIP, reporting to GM.
In this role, you will be responsible for China area sourcing team improvement.
- lead to establish and improve the procurement organisation structure
- make procurement strategic planning based on the corporate business objectives; providing advice and information to support decision making of major purchases
- lead to establish and improve the “procurement management system”, organise resources to implement the PMS, supervise and check the operational state in purchasing department
- organise resources to establish and improve the material supply systems, expand supplier channel
- organise resources to implement, supervise and regulate the purchasing task and indicators of price, cost, delivery, technology, quality and payment in the procurement process
- direct, supervise and check the work of purchasing team, master the work status and relevant data, team member skills training, performance appraisal
- coordinate the communication and cooperation between purchasing and relevant departments duly solve problems
- report the work content to USA headquarters regularly
- other tasks assigned by the leadership
Having a bachelor degree of engineering major, familiar with EE and metal parts. Hands on and can take high pressure.
- bachelor degree or above
- good at English both written and oral
- good at MS office software
- minimum eight years working experience
- high requirement for team work
- expertise: good procurement organisation management, procurement work and personal performance management; the procurement process; project procurement management; supplier management; materials control of delivery, quality, price, cost sides; business negotiation and contract management; familiar with market of machinery, electronics and electrical products
- skill: leadership, analysis, forecasting, expression, communication, risk management
About the Organisation:
They offer competitive benefits, as well as an industry-leading practice of performance-based bonuses to their employees. Employees also enjoy the freedom and autonomy to design their workday according to their unique styles and needs.