Marketing Sourcing Manager - Top FMCG Company
Salary CNY450000 - CNY700000 per annum
Consultant Silvia Xu
Date posted 21 August 2018 2018-08-212018-10-20 fmcg No.1539 West Nanjing Road Shanghai 200040 Robert Walters China
This role will conduct purchasing activity in complete line with the purchasing policy and Group Values.
- Well communication skill-set and familiar with multiple category knowledge
- Experience to establish an effective relationships with supported business units for Purchasing P2P flow.
- Experience to know how to work with business to collect Business demands, budget/trend and change management
- Ad-hoc projects/Bidding process management with compliance
- Develop and execute strategic sourcing plan and saving landing.
- Reduce total cost for the managed division while improving or maintaining the overall quality of items purchased and services
- Maximise saving opportunities by harmonisation of specifications & supply base
- Set quantitative and qualitative goals for relevant product groups in line with the purchasing strategy for the category/sub-category
- Select, evaluate and put together a supplier pool based on the criteria set forth in the purchasing policy; develop close relations with chosen suppliers at APAC level.
- Undergraduate degree in Sourcing/Procurement management, Supply Chain, Business Management or related fields.
- 10+ years of experience in marketing procurement/sourcing environment;
- Excellent inter-personal & communication skills, Influencing skills and management skills
- Self-motivated, persistent and working under pressure demonstrated leadership skills as well as teamwork collaboration;
- Ability to try new approaches and helps others through changes
- Consistently achieves timely, desired results through proactive prioritisation and project management. Results oriented with the ability to work independently
About the Company:
Top FMCG company and have office in Shanghai.